Friday, September 11, 2009

I can't keep up | Eau Claire, WI Senior Photographer, Family Photographer

I really am trying to get a hang of this blogging. I know I am going to get in trouble from my Blog friends that are faithful about updating their blogs, but please be patient I am trying to get into this.
So i totally cheated, here is a little mix of what has been keeping me busy the last few weeks. I got to meet some awesome seniors and some really fun families. And not to mention the young ladies I got to spend an afternoon with. I am really lucky to have a job I enjoy!

Eau Claire,Wisconsin,Family Photographer,Childrens Photographer,Senior Photographer,Couples Photographer

More to come? maybe? :)

2 comments:

rudabagga October 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I am sooo new to this blog thing, and this is the first time to your site. Your gifting as a photography brought tears to my eyes, as you can see in your photos that each photo is personal to you. My daughter and her family had pictures taken by you, and I haven't even looked at those yet. May you be continually blessed by your gifting.

Paula Gozner December 16, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

I love Tracy's family photo with all 4 girls. SOO cute. You are very talented girl!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP