Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A new post? No way!

In honor of a SMALL facelift to the blog, I thought a new post was in order. I was able to hang out with Derek and Jen a few weeks ago for an engagement session. I will be photographing their wedding in August. To answer the question some of you may be having right now, No, I still am not doing weddings. Derek is an old family friend. His sister is pretty much my sister's sister. Did you follow? Here are a few from their fun day. I cant wait for their wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

She will be a beautiful bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

They are so cute!
Photobucket

3 comments:

april bodenburg July 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

First of all - SO excited for the blog makeover and to see you posting!! :)

Second - could this couple be any cuter!? She's adorable, standing with her feet like a ballerina! And that very last photo... gives me goosebumps. I so adore it and would have that HUGE on my wall if I were them :)

jenwolf July 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Derek and I are lucky to have you capture our special day! Thanks for making us look so good :)

Kaylen August 13, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

These pictures are amazing, they look like something I would see in a magazine!! And the couple in the pic's are too cute!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP